Simple design with superior flowrate performance
- Ball is the only moving part – constantly turning, self-cleaning, and randomly seating, ensuring long life
- Ball moves out of the flow path for low head loss
- Simple bolt-on cover for easy inspection
- Ball can easily be replaced for simple maintenance
- 2” and above are ductile iron body and bonnet, epoxy-coated to C550.
Broad line with options
- Small diameter valves (up to 2”) are available in stainless steel and with NPT connections
- 2” through 24” are available with flanged ends.
- Sinking and floating balls are available in NBR (standard) and polyurethane for abrasive fluids