- Robust design, double bonding vulcanization, and the rubber’s ability to regain its original shape, results in outstanding durability
- The plug is fully vulcanized with AVK's own hydrocarbon-resistant NBR rubber compound; EPDM is available as an option
- Valve seat is corrosion resistant, welded nickel with a full port design that allows for high flow capability
- Manual gearboxes and electrical actuation are available to install directly onto each valve using the ISO 5211 mounting flange. No additional adaptor or other equipment is required, providing easy and standard fitting of the operator.
- Encapsulated bolting and unique gasket system prevent blow-outs from pressure surges
- Self-lubricating, stainless steel backed, PTFE coated, bronze bearings along with upper and lower bronze washers, ensure consistently low operating torque
- Stem Seals, molded into the rubber of the plug at top and bottom, prevent grit from entering bearings