- Valves are available from ¾" – 6" diameter in DR11 and 2" – 6" in DR9 and DR7
- Universal ball valves are suitable for gas or water; complies with ASME B16.40 & ASTM 2513 for gas and AWWA C521
- Multiple DR ratings are available: DR11, 9, and NSF 372, meeting the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- DR11 valves are designed with a double reducer length, allowing for a second electro-fusion weld if the first one fails.
- Body and reducers manufactured from high performance PE4710 (PE100-RC). This material is extremely resistant to slow crack propagation and can be welded to all PE4710 and PE3408 pipes.