ECCENTRIC PLUG VALVES
The Series 764 eccentric plug valves are quarter-turn with obstacle-free bore, adapted for pump control shut-off and throttling service, with bi-directional flow,
in applications where wastewater is contaminated with fibrous particles or hydrocarbon residues. The plug is fully vulcanized with AVK's own hydrocarbon-resistant
NBR rubber compound and, due to its robust design, double bonding vulcanization, and the rubber’s ability to regain its original shape,
features an outstanding durability. The valve seat is corrosion resistant, welded nickel with a full port design that allows for high flow capability.
An ISO 5211 actuator flange is incorporated in the valve housing. Fusion-bonded epoxy coating protects internally and externally.
- Seat in 95% nickel, welded on the cast body for corrosion protection and extended life time
- Round rubber bonnet gasket fits into a groove in the valve bonnet preventing it from being blown out by pressure surges
- Bonnet gasket and plug rubber in hydrocarbon resistant NBR
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating to AWWA C550
- V-type stem seal packing, easily adjustable during use
- Self-lubricating, stainless steel backed, PTFE coated, bronze bearings along with upper and lower bronze washers ensures consistently low operating torque
- Rectangular port opening, port area 100% of flow
- Seals from both directions up to 250 PSI
- Plug stem extensions with zinc plating for corrosion protection